Property is an excellent investment, and Australia has had one of the world’s most consistent property markets over the last 30 years.
Here are some of the reasons why foreign property investors should be looking at Australian property:
- Real estate prices around Australia remained stable throughout the Global Financial Crisis (GFC).
- Tight Government lending rules mean that repossessions are kept to a minimum.
- Australia is stable both economically and politically, which cultivates a peaceful and secure style of living.
- A well established legal and property buying system
- Population growth and rising incomes have ensured the demand for housing outpaces supply, which in turn causes prices to rise.
- There is high rental demand due to currently high property prices
- Investment markets are regulated such that they are transparent and low risk in the Australian sector.
If you would like more information about investing in Australian property, email us today or call +612 8021 3899